Elsevier will offer two Young Investigator Awards in the sum of $3,000 each to deserving abstract submitters of the Best Clinical Paper and the Best Research Paper!
The Elsevier Prize Ceremony will take place during the Congress Closing Ceremony on Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 14:00.
Criteria for application
- Application is now closed!
- Application Deadline: April 27, 2017
- You must have submitted your abstract before April 6, 2017, the extended abstract submission deadline in order to be eligible for consideration. Applicants must have their abstract selected for oral presentation at the Congress to be considered for this award. IMPORTANT: If you are submitting abstracts for the 2017 Congress, you must do this BEFORE you complete this application form. You will need your unique abstract ID(s) in order to complete this application (this number can be located in your abstract submission confirmation email).
- Applicants must be under the age of 40 at the opening date of the Congress, i.e. born after 16 September, 1977.
- All applicants must have submitted an abstract to the Congress via the website.
- All applications will be judged based on the scientific merit of the abstract submitted to the Congress.
- Applicants must be registered and paid for the Congress by the early bird registration deadline: June 15, 2017 (Those not registered at this time will not be considered for the Young Investigator Prize).
- All applicants must submit a copy of their passport or other document of proof of age.
- The applicant must be the presenting author of the abstract and will need to attend the Congress to present the abstract.
- You may only apply with your selected abstract to one of the award categories. Applications made with the same abstract to both award categories will not be accepted.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Award winners will be informed by e-mail in July, 2017.