Registration Fees ($US):
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
until June 15, 2017
June 16 until and including
August 23, 2017
From August 24, 2017
|Full Participant|| $ 770|| $ 880|| $ 990|
|Low Income Countries*|| $ 160 |
|Lower Middle Income Countries*|| $ 550|| $ 650|| $ 750|
|Allied Health Professionals**|| $ 450 || $ 550|
|Allied Health Professionals - Lower Middle Income Countries **|| $ 350 || $ 400|
|Optional Functions (For registered participants only)|
|Teaching Courses ||Included in registration fees, on a first-come first-served basis. |
* Low/Lower Middle Income Countries are defined according to the World Bank Country Classification click here to see the Country Classification data.
** Allied Health Professionals (Students/Residents/Fellows/Nurses/Physiotherapy/Speech therapy) - status must be certified - An official supportive letter from the institution, signed by the head of the department confirming your status, or a valid status ID card must accompany the registration.
Allied Health Professionals from Low Middle countries must submit a copy of their passport in addition to the status certificate. Please make sure you have all documents during the online registration.
Fees For all Meeting Participants include:
- Admission to the Congress and the Exhibition
- Refreshments as indicated in the program
- Opening ceremony and Welcome Reception
- Entrance to the Free Teaching Courses (on a first come- first serve basis)
*Note: A printed program book is not included in the registration fee and is available to purchase via the online registration (an online version of the program will be available on the website and the mobile App, free of charge)
Payment of registration fees (in USD) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional 30 USD handling fee is required)
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: WCN 2017 Registration, Japan (account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835, Swift No: CRESCHZZ12A
Account Number: 693980-52-801
IBAN No: CH76 0483 5069 3980 5280 1
• Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
• Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
Faxed or emailed:
Note, in case of cancelation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 USD) will not be refunded - applicable to bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received until and including June 15, 2017 - full refund.
- Cancellations received between June 16 and August 23, 2017 - 50% will be refunded.
- As of August 24, 2017 – no refund will be made.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: email@example.com
WCN 2017 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: + 41 315 280432 ext.63
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140